"the right candidate for
the right place"
Our Project In Indonesia
Our main team accustomed to handle the candidates needed startup company
Indonesia is a good market for the interests of the automotive industry, increasing the need for professional jobs in the automotive sector, so we focus on this one industry
The manufacturing industry absorbs a lot of labor, because the government is actively developing infrastructure and equity throughout Indonesia
Fintech (financial technology) is an innovation in the field of financial services that is hype in Indonesia. Fintech has an impact on the wider community by providing access to financial products so that transactions become more practical and effective. Jermal Consulting is here to find the best candidates to support businesses in the financial sector of technology
Jermal Consulting is an independent recruitment consultant. Help your company to have right candidate and also find company to our candidate. Jermal is an executor for the connection between company and the candidate, we find candidate spesific pontential, we give special hire, we guarantee the candidate in probation one time replacement
Our client is a multinational company, focusing on marketing consultancy services, specifically handling insurance companies, working with top tier institutions worldwide.
- Commercial focused role
International and flexible working environment
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree, preferably in finance or law from reputable university.
- 3-5 years of experience in credit and collections
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Management experience in Financial Industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both Bahasa and English
- Billing or coding experience
- Max age 35 – 40 years old.
- Coordinate activities of staff members to ensure a smooth and efficient department that reduces the number of cases that are overlooked.
- Oversee the collection of outstanding credit and invoices to minimize profit loss while ensuring it is handled appropriately and per company policy.
- Create and implement strategies to increase the number of successful collections on outstanding debt.
- Recruit, hire, train and evaluate staff members within the collections department to ensure a sufficient number of staff members are available to handle the workload.
- Develop goals that complement the overarching business goals of the company and coordinate staff to continually meet and exceed goals.
- Run reports and analyse data pertaining to the department and share with executive staff and managers of department staff as needed.
- Communicate with clients to build and maintain a strong working relationship and reduce the number of clients who stop working with the company.
- Implement credit policies and procedures that retain a smooth running of the department and avoid excessive credit limits.
- Min. 10-15 years in Sales & Marketing (Automotive Industry)
- 38 – 43 years old.
- Good comand in English.
- Good communication & negotiation skill.
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Proven product marketing experience.
- Min Bachelor Degree in Management / Engineering
- Ensure proper sales strategy/stock control to develop sales/business.
- Create marketing activities that impacted to customer retention & unit sales.
- Manage Mitsubishi Network (for Sales & Marketing Issue)
- Establish & support Body & Paint Dealer.
- Min 5 years, prefereble working for research company
- 30 – 35 years old.
- Good comand in English.
- Good presentation & communication skill.
- Good coordination with others.
- Proven research data marketing experience.
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Psychology / Socialgy / Economics / Marketing.
- Project Management.
- Propose/create research ideas that answer business issues.
- Analyze and create report of studies and project.
- Min. 6 years in Sales
- 30 – 40 years old.
- Good comand in English.
- Good communication & public speaking skill.
- Good presentation skill.
- Open minded & flexible
- Proven Sales experience.
- Min Bachelor Degree in Public Relations / Marketing Communication / Management / Economics / Any major related with Sales & Marketing
- Manage & prepare the Salesmanship training need analysis.
- Conduct & deliver Salesmanship training to dealer Sales Force.
- Report the Salesmanship training realization.
- Develop soft skill training module
- Ensure that compensation & benefit are managed accordingly.
- Supervise and maintain system development for payroll & welfare transaction process (salary, bonus, deductions, taxes, third party payments, etc.).
- Ensure all employee’s related payments are executed on schedule
- Supports tax audits (withholding tax related).
- Coordinate with internal parties, including Finance & Accounting team
- Resolving problems related to HR operation.
- Developing HR KPI.
- Establishing communication and handling negotiation in industrial relations.
- Maintain good relation with Union.
- Responsible for developing HR support systems.
- Manage employee data for HR purposes.
- Experienced min. 8 years
- Related experience in automotive industry (passenger car) is preferable or industry with product handling not service
- Coming from reputable company
- Proficient in English – intermediate
- Proven experience in handling Industrial Relations and Payroll & Welfare
- Good communication, negotiation, and presentation skill.
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Psychology / HR / Accounting / Management / Law / Industrial Engineering
- Type of degree: Bachelor in Economics, Engineering (and if so what type of engineering, Electrical, mechanical etc)
- Background: Telco / Mobile Phone (such as Xiaomi, Samsung, Acer etc)
- Experience manage Operations (Supply chain, Customer service, Logistic, repair)
- Kindly no screening from firms that doing partnership with Amtrust MS (Erajaya, Home Credit, Samsung, Tiphone)
PT. JERMAL KONSULTAN INDONESIA
Address : Centennial Tower Level 29, Jl. Gatot Subroto No.27, RT.2/RW.2, Karet Kuningan, Kecamatan Setiabudi, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12950
Phone : + 62 (0) 21 – 29222997
Mobile : + 62 812 2833 5016
Email : email@example.com